The average person has about five times more cholesterol in their body than would be considered healthy. When our bodies produce too much cholesterol, it can cause build-up in our blood vessels and arteries. This, in turn, can lead to heart disease and other cardiovascular issues.
A high concentration of cholesterol in the blood can also be a sign of an unhealthy diet and lifestyle. While a change in diet and lifestyle is necessary to ensure a reduction in cholesterol and blood cholesterol levels, it is also important to have the right tools to help you achieve your goals.
In this article, you will learn about rice bran oil and its benefits. Once you are finished reading, you will know everything you need to know about this healthy and low-cholesterol oil and how to incorporate it into your diet.
Cholesterol is the ‘Bad Guy’ that is repeatedly thrown our way for being dangerous for our hearts. The truth is, that cholesterol plays a vital role in making sure your body has the nutrients it needs to function. It is also necessary for the production of hormones, bile acids, vitamin D, and cell membranes. Besides having essential functions, high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) are the two types of cholesterol in your body. HDL carries cholesterol away from the arteries and LDL takes the excess cholesterol to the liver to be excreted. The higher the amount of HDL and LDL in your blood, the less likely you are to have a heart attack or stroke.
What is Jeevan Rekha Rice Bran Oil?
Rice bran oil is extracted from the outer hull and germ of rice. It has an appearance that ranges from pale yellow to brown and a flavor that is similar to soya bean oil. Rice bran oil is mildly flavored cooking oil, which is extracted from the inner shell or covering of the rice grains. This oil is one of the best oils one can use on a daily basis.
- The low cholesterol oil is very well known for high-temperature cooking due to its high smoke point and therefore can be frequently used for deep frying and stir-frying.
- Pure Rice bran oil has a flavor of nuts in it, unfortunately, but it is good for health benefits and life.
- One of the most critical uses of the oil is found during Menopause, which can reduce and help to give relief to some extent.
Other than cooking, the oil is also used as a substitute for carnauba wax in cosmetics, confectionery, shoe creams, and polishing compounds.
Rice Bran Oil: A healthy oil for your heart
Jeevan Rekha rice bran oil is low cholesterol oil and healthy oil that can be used as a natural remedy to protect your heart. With this oil, you’ll be able to reduce the amount of bad cholesterol in your blood and increase the good cholesterol. This product has been clinically tested with positive results. The way it works is by slowing down the absorption of blood sugar which lessens insulin resistance, lowers triglycerides, and increases HDL levels. In just three weeks, you’ll see a significant improvement in your blood pressure, triglyceride levels, LDL cholesterol, and other factors that are important for cardiovascular health.
How to use Jeevan Rekha Rice Bran Oil?
The best way to protect your heart is by using a healthy oil: Jeevan Rekha Rice Bran Oil. It contains the highest amount of HDL and LDL in its purest form, making it perfect for those looking to maintain their heart health. This low cholesterol and healthy oil have been shown to help with various cardiovascular conditions like high cholesterol, heart disease, atherosclerosis, and high blood pressure. You can use this oil as a replacement for butter or other cooking oils. Additionally, it can be used as an ingredient in salad dressings and sauces to have a healthier alternative when eating out at restaurants. Furthermore, this oil is excellent on bread, pastries, cereals, pasta dishes, vegetable dips, and spreads. This rich bran oil contains zero trans fats and is also great for people who are lactose intolerant as it contains no dairy products.
5 Ways to Protect Your Heart:
1. Eat a healthy diet: One of the easiest ways to protect your heart is by eating a healthy diet. Studies have shown that people who eat less saturated fat and more polyunsaturated fat are less likely to suffer from heart disease. Studies also show that people who eat more foods high in potassium are not as likely to die from a stroke or heart attack.
2. Don’t smoke cigarettes: Smoking cigarettes has been linked to an increased risk of coronary artery disease, heart attack, and stroke. It negatively affects blood vessels and decreases blood pressure which can lead to serious health problems for your cardiovascular system.
3. Get plenty of sleep: It’s important to get at least 8 hours of sleep each night because lack of sleep can increase the risk of cardiovascular disease. One study found that adults who slept 5 hours per night were twice as likely to have an early death than those who got 8 hours or more each night.
4. Exercise daily: The American Heart Association recommends 30 minutes of exercise 3 times a week for good cardiovascular health but we think it would be better if you do it daily! Exercise increases HDL cholesterol while decreasing LDL cholesterol levels in the body – making it less likely that you will have a heart attack or stroke in the future!
5. Maintain an alcohol intake below 1 drink per day: A study found that drinking alcohol increased deaths from cardiovascular disease even when the person only had one drink per day!
Jeevan Rekha Rice Bran Oil is made from 100% natural ingredients that help protect your heart and keep it healthy. With so many ways to use it, you can find the perfect way to fit rice Bran Oil into your life. Don’t let your heart take a hit and protect it with Jeevan Rekha Rice Bran Oil!