Reparated ice Bran Oil has many benefits compared to other cooking oils, as stated below –
- Unique among dietary fats lowering LDL without effecting HDL.
- Most desired for prevention of cholesterol absorption due to its higher content of Sitosterol.
- Low in saturates for good health.
- High in Oleic among unsaturated for excellent nutrition.
- Widely popular among nutritionists for muscle building propensity of Oryzanols present.
- High vitamin-E activity due to Tocopherols and Tocotrienols.
- High smoke point means no deleterious breakdown products during cooking.
- Helps in control of Insulin resistance in non-obese diabetic patients.
- Fried foods have longer shelf life.