Doughnut Day is a day that Americans in particular celebrate with much life and delicacy. Therefore marking the same day on June the third, We are very pleased to bring you some of the most promising Doughnut Day recipes. You all know that Jeevan Rekha’s Rice Bran Oil is quite good for baking and is even better when prepared on a special baking day.
Many years ago this very day was actually meant to be celebrated for a noble cause that stayed strong and is still honored in countries like America for that matter. In 1938, the salvation army was the first one to start the distribution of the doughnut as a help to the people during the great depression. This was also a way to honor the soldiers of the First World War, who risked their lives for the welfare of the country.
Now that we’ve covered some history, let’s move on to some of the best things Doughnut does, which is to make you smile. We are going to share with you the best Doughnut recipe prepared by using rice bran oil.
What kind of oil is most suitable for baking
When we talk about baking, most of our time goes to experimenting with baking recipes. A little detailing can actually change the entire process of baking. This influence can either make or unmake your recipe so the oil needs to be of something with;
1. The High Smoking Point
Rice bran oil as you all know has the highest smoking point that reflects on the taste of the recipe, be it any recipe.
2. Good for Heart
Here’s what we always state rice bran oil is quite influential for the heart and the rest of the cardiovascular issues that prevent a lot of people from consuming it anyways.
3. Enhances Good Cholesterol
4. Reduces oral problems without affecting the health.
5. Unlike the other cooking oil, it does not disturb the taste of the baking procedure.
The Recipes Related to the Donut that You Would Love to Try in the kitchen:
1. Sprinkled Donut
The sprinkled donut is the most popular hashtag-friendly donut that has found its subtle popularity. You must have seen the images of sprinkled donuts. They are extremely delicious and are easy to prepare. This is a prime example of the baked donut which is easy to prepare and equally easy to consume.
- Rice Bran Cooking Oil
The Process to Prepare the Sprinkled Donut
- To begin with, you need to have a round bowl and collectively combine the ingredients with each other. To be more specific we are talking about the flour, the sugar, salt, rice bran oil,
- Next, as the batter becomes thick the whisker would be useful to complete the recipe further.
- You need to mix it to a greater extent and add the sprinklers to the combination.
- Take a spooned batter pan and grease the donut batter carefully into the spaces.
- Next, bake in a preheated 350° oven for around 10 to 12 minutes.
- Allow the donuts to a cooling pan for 1-2 minutes then remove and place on a baking rack.
- Once the donuts are cool enough then you ought to add a sweet liquid glaze that can be used to paste the remainder of the sprinklers.
- Be careful throughout and do not use a spoon to place batter into pans. Do not overfill pans.
2. Eggless Chocolate Donut Recipes
The fluffy and all-crunchy vegetarian chocolate donut is what comes into one’s mind when we think about an eggless donut.
The ingredients needed for the Donut recipe is quite something. It is super chocolatey without being too rich, moist with that perfect doughnut texture, drizzled with chocolate glaze and topped with sprinkles.
- 1/2 cups + 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- About 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- About 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- About 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- About A pinch of salt
- About 1 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate glaze
- The Sprinkles to decorate
Preparation of the Chocolate glaze
- Around 3\4 cup icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 3-4 tablespoons of cream
- 2 teaspoons corn syrup light or dark
- sprinkles are optional to enhance the recipe
3. The Good Old American Donut
This might sound plain, but it’s actually quite good to taste something that is authentic and plain. This is readily the best version of the doughnut recipe that we can enjoy without gaining a lot of weight. This recipe is rather simpler than the versions of the ones discussed above. Somewhat similar to the ‘Meduvada’ only in looks, the donut needs simple ingredients like flour, sprinkled powdered sugar, coffee, or chocolate powder at a space of about 20 to 30 minutes at stretch.
The reason why you must opt for this old donut recipe is that they are comparatively less sugarcoated than the others and safe for small children to have. In most cases, you don’t even need a donut frying pan to complete the recipe if you are running out of materials and validations.
- A round bowl for combining the recipe into a sweet multitude.
- An all-purpose flour
- High smoke point rice bran cooking oil, for deep frying
- Baking powder
- Melted butter
- 100g sugar (½ cup)
- 50g egg (1 large) at room temperature
- 120g plain unstrained yogurt (½ cup) at room temperature
- Powdered sugar (100% optional)
The steps to prepare the recipe
- You need to put the all-purpose flour, baking powder, powdered sugar, and salt into the mixing bowl.
- Eventually, make a hollow in the center of the ingredients just like Meduvada, and put the milk, egg, and rice bran oil into it.
- Swirl all the ingredients entirely until the batter is smooth.
- Pre-heat the donut-making device for about 5 minutes.
- The next step would be to fill in one level tbsp of batter per donut mold and close the appliance.
- Bake it until a subtle degree of brownness has been achieved already.
4. Homemade Dunkin Donut Recipe
Who doesn’t like Dunkin Donuts? Everyone does and the permeated aroma of the brand does a lot of things to the person who is really hungry. But not every place in India has the Dunkin donut but it does not mean you cannot prepare it.
The ideal preparation time for the Dunkin Doughnut recipe is around 15mins + 3hrs. This homemade recipe contains various flavors of authentic Dunkin donuts including chocolate donuts and vanilla frosting donuts likewise. You can also prepare very different flavors of donuts using the same recipe by applying distinctive toppings.
- 3 cups plain all-purpose flour
- 1 packet yeast
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg in particular
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Milk as per the requirement
- Rice Bran Cooking Oil for deep frying purposes
For Dunkin Type of Donuts Topping
- Melted chocolate as required
- Icing sugar as required
- Water as required
- Colorful chocolate chips
The Step to prepare Dunkin Donut
1. To begin with, you need to make a solution of yeast, half a cup of lukewarm water, and sugar and leave for around 15 minutes.
2. Mix the all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder in a bowl is a prior requirement.
3. Add beaten egg and yeast paste one by one to the flour mixture and mix it.
4. Now knead the dough using milk at room temperature.
5. Cover the bowl of dough with a gelatin sheet easily available at any baking store and leave for 3 hrs.
6. After 3hrs when the dough rises to double knead it again by using some plain flour over it.
7. Now divide the dough into two pieces and roll one of the pieces using a wooden roller.
8. Using a donut cutter cut the rolled dough into a donut shape.
9. heat oil in the deep pan and fry the donuts on low heat. Take out on turning light brown in color.
10. These are your plain donuts and later is about adding the Dunkin flavor to the recipe by decorating it with the toppings.
70% of the Indians are quite fond of American desserts like waffles, donuts, Pies, and sheet cakes; however many backouts find the recipes are quite something and are not very easy to prepare. But that’s just a myth alright. In fact, doughnuts are very easy to prepare if you have things by your side and Jeevan Rekha’s rice bran oil.